How to Make Velocity Edit on CapCut?
If you’re looking to add some excitement or creativity to your videos, learning how to make velocity edits on CapCut is a great place to start.
Velocity editing allows you to speed up or slow down certain sections of your video without affecting the overall speed of the video. This can be a great way to highlight certain parts of your video or just add some fun visual effects. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to make velocity edits on CapCut.
Steps to Make a Velocity Edit on CapCut
- Open CapCut and create a new project
- Import a video to which you want to apply the velocity edit effect
- Also import the audio to capcut
- Now split the video multiple times where you want to add velocity effect
- Now select every video part and select the Speed option
- In the Speed menu, select Curve and then choose a Custom effect you like
- You can change the speed of each beat by dragging the points on the timeline, up to 10x faster or slower.
- Tap on the Tick ✔️ button on the bottom right corner to save your changes.
- CapCut also offers a number of pre-set velocity edits which can be accessed through the Curve section of the Speed menu.
So now that you know how to make a velocity edit on CapCut, go ahead and experiment with different speeds and beats to create amazing videos!
You can change the length and duration of each beat by simply dragging the beat marks to the desired place. CapCut also gives you the option to decrease the number of beats in a video if you need.
The pre-set velocity edits on CapCut can also be accessed through the “curve” section of the speed editing menu.
There you have it! You know the basics of velocity video editing on CapCut. You can now put them to use and leave everyone surprised by your video editing skills!
So go ahead and experiment with different speeds and beats to create amazing videos. If you’re looking for more creative ways to edit your videos, be sure to check out our other capcut video editing tutroial for more tips and tricks!