Are shaky videos ruining your moments?
Learn how to stabilize your video footage on Android and even on your PC using CapCut, the go-to app for video editing. Whether your device has a built-in stabilizer or not, we’ve got you covered.
Join us as we transform shaky shots into smooth, professional videos.
Steps to Stabilize Video in CapCut App [Android]
It is important to note that video stabilization may result in some cropping of the video, so it is recommended to choose the level of stabilization that best suits your needs. Additionally, it is always a good idea to film with a stable base or tripod to minimize the need for stabilization in post-production.
The task of stabilizing video footage on Android has never been more accessible. With our step-by-step instructions, you’ll gain a firm grasp of how to make your videos look effortlessly smooth and professional.
To stabilize a video in CapCut, follow these steps:
- Download and install the CapCut app on your Android phone.
- Open the app and create a new project.
- Select the video you want to stabilize and add it to the project.
- Tap the video clip on the timeline or open the Edit menu.
- Find the menu named Stabilize and open it.
- There are three levels of video stabilization that you can choose from, starting from minimal cropping, recommended, and most stable. For maximum results, choose the most stable level.
- Wait for the video stabilization process to finish.
- Finally, save your video to the gallery.
– Useful Posts –
- 🔥ale.fx0. VELOCITY CapCut Templates [23M+ Uses]
- You Why Would You Like Me CapCut Template Link [You 💝 it]
- Without Watermark ✔️ Best FREE Editing Software for PC 2023
- TikTok Viral ▶ Vlog CapCut Template Link 2023
- TikTok Viral ▶ SMR CapCut Template Link 2023
Steps to Stabilize Video in CapCut PC
If you want to stabilize your video using CapCut software on your PC, here are the steps you need to follow:-
- Open CapCut and import the video clip you want to make sticky.
- Drop or add the video to the timeline and select the video clip.
- You will see editing options left side of the video preview.
- Enable Stablize features and select a stabilization mode.
- After doing that capcut will take some time and your video will be stabilized.
- Export the video and enjoy!